Ghoratkashta Stotra Lyrics
॥ śrī datta stōtram (ghōra kaṣṭōddhāraṇa stōtram) ॥
śrīpāda śrīvallabha tvaṁ sadaiva
śrīdattāsmānpāhi dēvādhidēva |
ghōrātkaṣṭāduddharāsmānnamastē || 1 ||
tvaṁ nō mātā tvaṁ pitā:’ptō:’dhipastvaṁ
trātā yōgakṣēmakr̥tsadgurustvam |
tvaṁ sarvasvaṁ nō prabhō viśvamūrtē
ghōrātkaṣṭāduddharāsmānnamastē || 2 ||
pāpaṁ tāpaṁ vyādhimādhiṁ ca dainyaṁ
bhītiṁ klēśaṁ tvaṁ harāśu tvadanyam |
trātāraṁ nō vīkṣya īśāstajūrtē
ghōrātkaṣṭāduddharāsmānnamastē || 3 ||
nānyastrātā nā:’pi dātā na bhartā
tvattō dēva tvaṁ śaraṇyō:’kahartā |
ghōrātkaṣṭāduddharāsmānnamastē || 4 ||
dharmē prītiṁ sanmatiṁ dēvabhaktiṁ
satsaṅgāptiṁ dēhi bhuktiṁ ca muktim |
bhāvāsaktiṁ cākhilānandamūrtē |
ghōrātkaṣṭāduddharāsmānnamastē || 5 ||
ślōkapañcakamētatadyō lōkamaṅgalavardhanam |
prapaṭhēnniyatō bhaktyā sa śrīdattapriyō bhavēt || 6 ||
iti śrīmatparamahaṁsa parivrājakācārya śrīmadvāsudēvānandasarasvatī svāmī viracitaṁ ghōrakaṣṭōddhāraṇa stōtram sampūrṇam ||
Ghoratkashta Stotra Lyrics In English
This sacred prayer is without a doubt very helpful if somebody wants freedom from birth and death, happiness in this materialistic world, as well as a success after death.
Hindu religious writings mention a wide variety of practices, including mantra, tantra, bhajan, recitation of stotras, etc.
The recital of the Stotram is the simple approach to please God. Hinduism has long used the practice of chanting mantras to appease the Gods and Goddesses.
Different varieties of strotram have been created to appease each God for a particular task.
Significance Of Ghoratkashta Stotra
This stotra was written by Shri Vasudevanand Saraswati to overcome such challenges.
It is a well-known fact regarding this stotra that Shri Vasudevanand was a devotee of Saraswati ji who struggled in life and was unable to have children.
He confided in Swami ji and begged for his advice, and the latter gave him the answer.
After solving his issues in this way, he realized that there are many other individuals in the world who have unsolvable problems of one kind or another.
As a result, he appealed to Param Pujya Shri Tembe Swami for permission to recite such a song.
This stotra contains a total of 5 verses that have the power to heal all of man’s issues, including his pain, disease, poverty, sin, and other ailments.
If possible, recite the stotra on Thursday. This stotra should be chanted 11 times each day.
108 Needs to be recited This stotra was written by Swami Ji in honor of Shripad Shrivallabh, the first manifestation of Lord Dattatreya.
Reciting these five verses each day makes one very close to Lord Dattatreya.
Benefits of the Ghoratkashta Stotra Lyrics
- The Ghorakshtodharan Stotra can solve even the most severe issues when recited consistently.
- Reciting the Ghorakshtodharan Stotra can make pain, illness, disease, poverty, sin, and other problems go.
- The husband and wife who desire the happiness of their children should also chant this hymn.
- Lord Dattatreya is immensely fond of those who frequently recite the shloka.
- With complete commitment and devotion, the Ghorakshtodharan Stotra can be recited, bringing about both happiness and salvation.
- Every Thursday in Jupiter’s MahaDasha, the Ghorakshtodharan Stotra should be performed eleven times.
- Even when the eighth Jupiter is in transit, the Ghorakshtodharan Stotra should be routinely repeated.