Anju Bhavnani Wiki | Bio
In this article, we are discussing about Anju Bhavnani Wiki, Birthday, Movies, Profession, Sister, Siblings, Husband, Age, Height, Instagram, Facebook & More. All the details have been updated below. let\’s check,
Anju is the mother of Ranveer Singh Bhavnani. She is a housewife. She is well known for being the mother of the famous Indian actor – Ranveer Singh. Ranveer Singh is a fantastic performer in the Bollywood industry.
Anju Bhavnani was born in a Sindhi family in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Anju lives a low profile and is not seen much in Bollywood.
All though keeping a low profile of media appearances, Anju Supported in the Celebrity interview shows where the public got to see the lovely bond between Anju and Ranveer Singh. They have a great bond with each other.
In the media, little is known about her, although it can be assumed that as a parent, she has been supportive of Ranveer\’s antics.
Her Schooling was in Mumbai from Bombay Scottish School, Mumbai, Maharashtra. After that, she joined The University – H.R. College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Then She got married to Jagjit Singh Bhavnani at a very young age. The beautiful couple is blessed with two children, The couple has a daughter, Ritika Bhavnani, and the only son, Ranveer Singh Bhavnani, who is one of the biggest actors in the Bollywood Industry.
She is a housewife and mostly avoids the media and camera attention. She is very close to her son, Ranveer Singh. In an interview with zoom, she said that Ranveer, in his childhood used to perform in front of the mirror and would always look for more attention.
Anju\’s Instagram Profile – Click Here
Anju\’s Twitter Profile – Click Here
Anju Bhavnani Youtube Video
About Anju Bhavnani Husband – Jagjit Singh Bhavnani
Anju Bhavnani’s husband, Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is a Real Estate businessman from Bandra.
Jagjit Singh Bhavnani was born on 2nd May 1963. He is an Indian Real Estate Entrepreneur from Mumbai (Maharashtra, India). In fact, he is well-known as Ranveer Singh\’s father (Bollywood Actor).
Deepika Padukone has arrived, and Jagjit and his wife Anju Bhavnani are overjoyed. Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, the most talked-about couple in Bollywood, got married. Furthermore, for their wedding, they traveled to Lake Como, Italy. The event will last three to four days.
Their weddings were held according to Konkani and Sindhi traditions. Furthermore, on November 14 and 15, 2018, the couple married twice. For the decorations, Ranveer chose the white color for decorations. Deepika, on the other hand, wore a red sari to her Sindhi wedding.
She was dressed in a red dupatta. On Ranveer\’s wife\’s dupatta is written \”Sau Bhagyawati Bhava.\” Her parents Prakash and Ujjala, her parents, are very happy to have Ranveer as their son-in-law. Many people have given different names to both of them, names like “DeepVeer”.
Ranveer\’s father refers to the newlyweds as \”Yeh Deewani to Bhavnani Ho Gayi\” at the same time.
During the functions, Ranveer & Deepika Padukone used a no-phone policy. So that, they can keep their wedding as a private occasion. Ranveer and Deepika returned to Mumbai after that with their families. Profile, Spouse & Children Ranveer Singh’s Father \”Jagjit Singh\” was born on the 2nd May 1963 in Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).
Now, Jagjit Singh Bhavnani’s age is 59 years old (as of 2022).
He holds a degree in Business Administration. In addition, in the early 1980s, Jagjit married Anju Bhavnani.
They lived in the Khar region of Mumbai. Soon, The beautiful couple was blessed with two children, The couple has a daughter, Ritika Bhavnani, and the only son, Ranveer Singh Bhavnani, who is one of the biggest actors in the Bollywood Industry.
About Anju Bhavnani Daughter – Ritika Bhavnani
- Ritika Bhavnani is the elder sister of Ranveer Singh, Ranveer Singh who is a Bollywood superstar.
- Bhavnani was born on 5 August 1983 in Mumbai. She is 38 years old (as of 2022). She is very close to his brother Ranveer.
- Ritika loves her brother especially and in one of Ranveer\’s interviews, Ranveer has elaborated on how Ritika will carefully choose a Rakhi to tie on her wrist every Raksha Bandhan.
- This was because it was a holy occasion for siblings and Ranveer Singh Bhavnani usually did not untie the thread until it left on its own.
- It is a great occasion for siblings, it also embarrasses Ritika at times, as Ranveer Singh always touches her feet to seek her blessings.
Ritika Bhavnani Family Details:
- Ritika Singh Bhavnani is the daughter of Jagjit Singh Bhavnani (father), Who is a real estate businessman from Bandra and Anju Bhavnani is his mother.
- She is a housewife. Anju Bhavnani is well known for being the mother of the famous Indian actor – Ranveer Singh.
- During the partition of the country, Ritika\’s grandparents Sundar Singh Bhavnani and Chand Burke had moved to Mumbai from Karachi Sindh.
- Ritika has a younger brother Ranveer Singh who is a popular Bollywood actor.
- She is also related to Anil Kapoor, who seems to be his uncle, and Sonam Kapoor is her cousin, a famous actress, Ritika\’s mother (Anju) is Sonam\’s aunt.
- Her other cousin Harshvardhan Kapoor made her Bollywood debut with Mirzya.
About Ranveer Singh:
Ranveer Singh was born on 6 July 1985 into a Sindhi family in Mumbai, Maharashtra to Anju Bhavnani and Father ‘Jagjit Singh Bhavnani’. Ritika Bhavnani, Ranveer\’s older sister. She is not an actress.
Education – He joined H.R. College of Commerce and Economics in Mumbai, Later He went to The United States, where he badged his Bachelor of Arts degree from Indiana University.
As he graduated from his college he got his 1st job and it was a copywriter job. He worked there for a few years with agencies like O&M.
Ranveer always aspired to be an actor. Ranveer Singh loves to dance. He participated in several school plays and debates at his school time. Now he got married to Deepika Padukone.
About Deepika Padukone:
Deepika Padukone is a popular Bollywood actress. Deepika was born on 5th Jan 1986 in Denmark.
Her father, Prakash Padukone, is a famous badminton player of international repute, and her mother, Ujjala, is a travel agent, and her younger sister, Anisha, is a golfer. Now, Deepika is the highest-paid actress in India.
About the Ranveer Singh’s Career:
He made his debut in Bollywood in 2010. He started his acting carrier as a lead role in Yash Raj Films romantic comedy in “Band Baja Barat” film for which he got Filmfare award in Best Male Debute Category. Ranveer Singh refused 3 movies before Band Baja Barat.
After that, he worked in “Ladies vs Ricky Bahl” with Anushka Sharma (main role) and with other actresses Parineeti Chopra, Dipannita Sharma, and Aditi Sharma. Then Again in 2013, Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film ‘Goliyon Ki Raas Leela Ram Leela’ starlight by Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone was released. This movie was the biggest commercial hit.
Ranveer Singh was nominated as the Best Actor in Filmfare Award for this movie.
Ranveer did more hit movies like Gunday in 2014, But After this Ranveer Singh gave two unsuccessful movies “Finding Fanny” and “Kill Dil”. In 2015 “Dil Dhadkane Do” was released, this movie was a commercial success. In 2015 Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film “Bajirao Mastani” with Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra. This movie was the biggest commercial success and won so many awards,
Like – Filmfare Award for Best Actor.
Screen Award for Best Actor.
He also received praise for playing a rapper role in Zoya Akhtar’s musical drama Gully Boy (2019).
Ritika Bhavnani Photos
Ritika Singh Bhavnani Twitter:
Twitter Images – Click here
Ritika Singh Bhavnani: Some Interesting Facts About Her
- Her favorite actor is Aamir Khan.
- She also acted in Raj Kapoor\’s film Boot Polish, when she realized that she was a talented actress.
- Her favorite colors are pink and blue.
- She loves to travel and her favorite holiday destination is London.
- Ritika\’s grandmother was an actress and she made her debut in 1946 in Kahan Gaye under Maheshwari Productions.
- Ritika is an animal lover.
- His mother (Anju Bhavnani) once said that in an interview that she does not like Ranveer dying on screen.
- When Ranveer Singh was young, Ritika used to buy some chocolates for him every day.
Ritika Bhavnani Youtube Video:
Thanks for reading our post on \” Anju Bhavnani Birthday, Movies, Profession, Sister, Siblings, Wiki, Husband, Age, Height, Instagram, Facebook & More \” If you like our post, please share it with your friends and family through your social media profiles Do it.