In this article we are discussing about the Amay Khurasiya IAS, Wiki, Batting, Cricketer, Stats, Cricket Club, Abhay Khurasiya & More, All details have been updated below. Let’s check,
Amay Khurasiya Wiki | Bio
- Full Name – Amay Ramsevak Khurasiya
- Date of Birth – 18 May 1972
- Birthplace – Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
- Profession – Indian Cricketer
- Age – 52 Years old (as of 2024)
- Nationality – Indian
- ODI debut – March 1999 v Sri Lanka
- Last ODI – 15 November 2001 v Sri Lanka
- Bowling – Right-arm slow
- Batting style – Left-handed
Amay Khurasiya Cricketer Bio
Amay Khurasiya was born on the 18th of May 1972. He is a former Indian Cricketer. He batted left-handed and bowled slowly left-handed.
Amay Khurasiya IAS
A left-handed batsman, Khurasiya has the distinction of clearing the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam before making his international debut. He is currently working as an Inspector in the Indian Customs and Central Tax Department.
Amay Khurasiya Statistics and Career
His first-class career began in 1989/90 and lasted for seventeen seasons (1990–91 to 2005–06). In the 1999 Pepsi Tri-Cup in Pune, he made his ODI debut with a 45-ball 57 against Sri Lanka. In 1999, he played 10 of his 12 ODIs.
He was included in India’s squad for the 1999 World Cup but was not lucky enough to play in any of the matches of the tournament.
Amay returned to ODIs in 2001 and played two more matches in the unsuccessful tri-series against Sri Lanka. He never played for India again.
Amay Khurasiya Retired
Amay announced his retirement from first-class cricket on 22 April 2007 after being dropped from the Madhya Pradesh Ranji team. He told reporters that he would continue to work as a coach at the Games. He is the tier 3 coach for Madhya Pradesh.
Some facts about Amay Khurasiya
- A brilliant left fielder from Madhya Pradesh, Khorasia has a successful career in the national championship scoring more than 7,000 runs.
- However, in the dozens of matches he has played for his country, his tendency to attack anything outside of Khurasiya has brought him down.
- Khurasia scored 150 runs in ODIs and played against Sri Lanka in the tri-series, held in India in 1999.
- Khurasiya was also included in the Indian squad for the 1999 World Cup held in England, but he did not play a single match.
- England made his last ODI appearance for the country against Sri Lanka in 2001.
- Amay Khurasiya was generally known for his batting in first-class cricket.
- He has scored over 500 points in one season.
- Khurasiya played his last first-class match for Madhya Pradesh in 2006 against Vidarbha.
- A left-handed batsman, Kharsia has the distinction of clearing the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam before making his international debut.
- He is currently working as an Inspector in Indian Customs and Central Tax Department.
- His first-class career began in 1989/90 and lasted for three seasons (1990-91 to 1993-94).
Thank you for reading our article on “ Amay Khurasiya IAS, Wiki, Batting, Cricketer, Stats, Cricket Club, Abhay Khurasiya & More “. If you like our article, please share it with your friends or family through your social media profiles. It’ll help us to spread our info with the world.